Selasa, 06 Januari 2015

 ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE - Michael Jackson


One day in your life you'll remember a place 
 Someone's touching your face 
 You'll come back and you'll look around you

One day in your life  
You'll remember the love you found here  
You'll remember me somehow 
 Though you don't need me now
 I will stay in your heart 
 And when things fall apart  
 You'll remember one day...

One day in your life 
 When you find that you're always waiting 
 For the love we used to share 
 Just call my name 
 And I'll be there

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...)

You'll remember me somehow  
Though you don't need me now 
 I will stay in your heart   
And when things fall apart  
You'll remember one day...
One day in your life  
When you find that you're always longing for the love we used to share 
 Just call my name And I'll be there
(Ohh...)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar